Monday

1,000 x 60

Love James!
 I realized I haven't had pictures up in a while so...
Boy in Jeggings...

Teil!! and Alli :)

Mmm-mm-mmmm Skinny jeans done right.

Andrew the Cowboy

Oh, Lexus!

Yay, friends!


Parking meter fail.


Jeni being tricky


Me and Spencer!

Bronson. Punk.

The leaf 'stache


Once again, I love James! Leighton....not sure. But john in the background..stud! Or creep, you decide.

It's weird how similar we are!


No words.


Robie Creek. Beautiful :)

Converse footprints


Best Halloween costume ever.

Me n Ty Ty. ♥


Shenanigans


Hmm....okay...

Hot tubbing.

Babysitting/bowling

Sometimes this is what I find in my backseat.
Not complaining.

Clever.

Pahahaha!!!

Saaaaad Pandaaaa.

PANDA!

Me and mine Freddy :)

Jim!!

Playing in the haystacks.

I get the foreground

J-Fuss! ♥

Hookybobbing with Bethy

Push for Ice Cube.

Love these girls!

Ninja Kitty

Hipster much?

Mmmmm....Wagon Wheel!

Sami :)

Being crafty

I like this one a lot.

Favorite.

WHAT! You don't wanna fight me!







Glamor shots by Tobe

He's my flavorite!!
So, there you go! A nice little treat to feast yon eyes upon.
Hello Sunshine. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feast I did! Love it all.

Push for ice cube? hahahaha!