Tuesday

Catching up

It's been a few days since I've watched Prison Break. So I watched a couple episodes tonight.

Here's what's going down:

Michael and Lincoln's dad came to help, FBI guy (Mahone) shot him and on their way to meet the plane to Panama, he died.  Michael and Linc decide they've got to finish this business themselves, and so they let Sucre go by himself in the plane. Then Mahone sent border patrol jets after the airplane...to be continued there.... Sara got away from the other FBI guy, and is hiding in a gas station bathroom somewhere, sewing up her wounds from landing on a car's windshield after jumping out of a second story motel window. 
Good things shes a doctor. 
It left off with her answering Michael's phone call that he placed right before Mahone t-boned them. They're cornered, and hurt, but they're done running. Meanwhile, T-Bag found and killed Geary and then framed Bellick for Geary's murder, so now he's in custody in some little town in Kansas. T-Bag is back in possession of the $5 million they dug up in Utah, thanks to D.B. Cooper (AKA Charles Westmoreland [who died in season 1]). 
These are confusing details, mostly because I left a lot of it out. But, this is where I'm at. I love this show. It makes me happy. And so, to that I say, Hello Sunshine.

No comments: