Sunday

Anybody up for a roller coaster ride?

When I woke up this morning, I was fine, not happy, not sad, just there. Then it started getting a little worse as the day went on. By the time we left for church, I was a little sad and to top it off, one of Allison's favorite songs was on the radio. Jar of Hearts. I almost lost it like 3 times on the way up to church, then I got to church and couldn't stand it anymore. I went to the bathroom and started bawling a little bit. Got that out of my system, went back and sat down, then Jerica asked me what was wrong. Why is it that I can be fine on second, but as soon as anyone asks me anything remotely related to my issue, I can't keep it in and I lose it? That's what happened. I was battling with that all through Relief Society, then Sunday School rolled around, Jerica and Kris left so I was sitting alone, listening to the lesson. I didn't have anymore issues with it, in fact, when Sacrament was in it's full swing, I was having a great time with Janeen. She and I were laughing and yucking it up anytime we had to sing. After church, I was on my way back down, we left, went to the Malta ward, I was laughing and joking around with some little friends, we left there, and then Allison called me when we were almost home. I started crying again, and stayed in that low for the rest of the afternoon. I didn't get out of it until about 6:30. I talked to Alli, Beth, and John, which helped. I just needed to hear their voices. I blogged, made toast, had some juice and came out of my room (not in that order) and I just felt a lot better. Hello Sunshine. My eyes were still a little tight from crying, but they're back to normal now. So many emotions in one day. Ridiculous. Let's get this period over with, shall we? It's going to be rough. 

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

ugh i HATE those days.
damn pms.