Monday

What We've Been Up To...

Oh My G. (and by G, I mean gangster.) Last weekend, the 11th ward went to Pinetop to get it ready for the winter. I tagged along and had a ball! Lindz and I got up there later than the rest of the group, when we got there everyone was just playing around and having fun. We heard word of a hot spring that was up there and so a group of us went and found it...never doing that again. We were promised a quarter mile hike, which isn't bad at all, the only problem was that it was straight down hill. On the way down the ravine, I stepped over a log, scraped the inside of my calf on a branch knubb, and it bruised instantly. Gotta love it. It is B-E-A-U-TIFUL now!!
The hot spring was nice, when we finally got to it, kinda cozy, but nice. On the way back up the hill, everyone left me behind, of course, because that's just what everyone does. But James Abbott, the lil heavyheart stayed behind with me so I wasn't alone. Despite the treacherous hike, we had a lot of fun! When we got back to the lodge, after 1 am, everyone was ready for bed and laying around on the floor. So Lindz and I got ready for bed and staked out our plots on the floor and...fell asleep. A few minutes later, Lindsey sat up saying "Heather, there's a huge spider on you." I was like, what thee?! and Lindz just looked at me all confused and mumbled something, then went back to sleep...weird.

When morn' rolled around, we had breakfast, and got to work! I was in Jennetta's group, and we moved tables around...Brother Hall told us to wait til we had more people there to help us, so we could have 4 people to a table...yeah, we didn't. We're not weak sauce! We could handle it! And we did! You should have SEEN us go! After we were all done showing off for them boiz, we headed back to the lodge, Ryan Blaser made us get in the back of the pickup, I wanted to walk, but whatever...anyways, we decided that since we've never been to Idaho City, we'd go, and it didn't hurt that we were so close. It was a cute lil town...It had the coolest little antiques shop, too. We walked around a little bit and saw main street..? I guess that's what it was...we weren't there for very long, but it was pretty neat! Fun times!...fun, times...!





1 comment:

Lindsey said...

hahahaha!
totally forgot aboutthe sleep talking/spider thing.
weeeeeeird!
i am nuts!
i really just laughed pretty hard remembering this!