Monday

All Hallow's Eve....Eve.

OH BABY! What a fun night!! First, we hit up the Institute Dance Party, which was pretty cool, I arrived late, because I'm just that cool. I found my lil sheepy and white trash hottay and partied it up with them, then, I looked over and saw my Ontario boys, dressed as none other than the Village People...Minus the indian, but it's ok, Michaela stepped in. Those guys know how to party!! They looked great! And they won the best group costume, of course! Anyways, Michaela and Jen had an after party, so we hit that up and partied til 2 a.m.!! There were a TON of people that showed up, I didn't even know some of them. Mik Reber was there and really was one of the only boys there for a little while, so he was feeling pretty hot, then as more guys showed up, he kinda sunk back into the shadows, so to say...I found it rather funny, the more guys that showed up and started dancing with us girls, the more he just sat there, then I guess he decided he should get in on the action so he started dancing a little. I found it pathetic. There was one period where I started a one man mosh pit. Everyone was just standing around in a big circle, so I jumped in there and started jumping around. Then the boys started pushing me and it was fun until Mik jumped in and gave me a shove. I stopped right there and fake-charged him. He thought I was going to shove him. HA! I wouldn't touch him even if you paid me. I don't want to catch anything... But he did provide the boomin sound system, so I guess he's good for something...sometimes. But really, not that often. ANYways, nuff o' him. Lindsey,the Ontario Boys, and I cut up a rug alllll night!! Spencer was the contruction worker, and the one with the most energy...ever. Bo was the cowboy, and rocked at it! William was the sexy fireman, with whom Lar Lar had some fun!! Cake was the police officer, and Cassidy was the biker. We had so much fun dancing all night! Cowboy Josh, just stood there most the time, which was alright by me, cause I'll be honest, he made a pretty good lookin' cowboy!! We finally got him to bust a move...a little bit...eventually the party died down and people started to filter out, so it was just the girls, McKay, Josh and Mik. We hung, talked, captured some photos, and one by one the boys left, til it was just Josh chillin with like 8 girls...getit getit cowboy!! We didn't even leave until a little before 3. And yes, I did have class at 9 the next morning! But don't worry, I made it for the last half...


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

best.
halloween.
EVER.