Monday

The Man that Made my Night a Little Better. . .

So I'm sitting in class right now, I've been having trouble getting on the Internet with my computer for a long time and just today it decided to stop working completely. So I come to class, tell this kid Josh about my problem, and he takes a look at my computer, cause he's a wiz. So he messes with it like for the first half of class and figures that my Internet Explorer is just completely shot. And since I couldn't get on the Internet, he couldn't download Internet again. Finally, he had the grand idea to use my thumb drive, go down to the library, and download Mozilla Firefox. He then put it on my computer, and here I am! Blogging about my crappy night that turned semi-decent, all because of lil Joshy who claims to be 17 but won't tell me his real age. kthnxbye.

No comments: