Wednesday

Adventuring to Sweet...


This is Laura & Friends [minus Lindsey]. We have fun. On our most recent adventure, Ryan invited us to go to Sweet and see the Boise National Forest. We decided it would be fun so we went and had so much fun! We noticed on the way up, however, we had just a quarter tank of gas. We made it up past Sweet and into the forest a little bit. Jeni and Sami were freaking out...well, mostly Sami. When we got to the forest, we got out and played a little bit and took some pictures...Ryan climbed a tree, then we headed back, and stopped by the crick. Ryan decided to go see if he could find a good spot for a picture on the little waterfall, and he slipped and kinda fell in... I laughed... Anyways, we took some pictures and got back on our way and coasted most the time. We even got out andpushed once, but it was just for fun. This little town called Ola had a sign that said they had gas but we found out whenwe got to the store that they didn't even sell gas anymore, and of course, that was when the gas light came on. I'll admit, I got a little nervous on the way down. This little experience made me realize when I'm nervous my hands have to be doing something, so I massaged Sami's feet and legs. While we were driving, not only were Sami's feet and legs feeling great, but I had to pee really bad! We finally got to Emmett and filled up at the first station we saw and Sami and I went in and emptied our bladders. I was exceedingly happy! This was seriously one of the funnest adventures...this fall...!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i can't believe you got a blog! ugh!

Lindsey said...

miss these days!
best days of my life!