Tuesday

STILL WORKING ON IT

So, as you may have noticed, I changed things around again. I really liked the layout I had before but I wanted something a little more colorful and a little more me. So, I'm reintroducing the idea of "hello, sunshine".

Will everything always be positive? Nope. (see?) But I promise not to complain too much...It seems like that's all I do anymore.
I like to think I'm trying to do better, but let's be honest. The only thing I'm actually trying to do is--well, nothing. Maybe that is why my life seems so empty? I don't have goals that I'm trying to achieve, spiritually or mentally.
Insightful.
.......

Wow, I got a little off track there, didn't I?

Oh, news! Jared updated the computer and everything seems to be working so much more smoothly now. It's really nice! This post is actually being typed on the laptop, as we speak! (no, duh, right?) So there is something to be pretty excited about!

Okay, quick recap. We got a new layout, and we like it, right? Right.

Welp, B-E-D Time!! 

No comments: