Monday

SO, I'M A LITTLE RUSTY...

A) at recognizing my blessings on a daily basis, and B) at blogging.
Duh.
So I am finally off of the night shift, and can I just say, it is fantastic! I feel so much better without having to plan my day around sleep. This last week was the first full week that Jared and I got to spend every night together since our honeymoon--over five months ago. It was such a blessing to have that one week...actually, the blessing was that my last night shift was last Sunday so that we could have that week together.
Because guess what.
As of today, he's back on night shift at the factory. Granted, he does switch back and forth from nights to days, so he would be home at night about every other week, which is way better than him working straight nights, but still, he's working nights as soon as I get daytime shifts at work. Isn't that how it always seems to go?
Blessings, burdens, and trials. None of them would exist without the other.

No comments: