Monday

3/10/2014

All I want is to be negative. I work with a bunch of girls and most of them don't get along. They also feel it's their own personal duty to make sure you're doing your job correctly. It's a touchy subject. Everyone is so sensitive about it. So I'm going to try and be positive.

 There isn't a lot to do at work tonight. Just made some rolls. There wasn't quite enough but...hopefully that's okay. I'm trying Ben and Jerry's mint chocolate cookie ice cream. Its pretty friggen delicious. I'm on top of laundry and the dishes are drying.

Jared is working tonight so I have someone to talk to, when he's not busy.

I guess this post is kind of like whatever but I had some pent up frustration and I just had to write to get some thoughts out of my head.
Hopefully your day is going well! I wish you all the best.

Gütentag!

No comments: