Saturday

the snow has driven me to do this.

I found this post just hanging out in my drafts from about 4 years ago. Maybe it's because we've had such a mild winter but it looks like my feelings toward winter have changed just a little bit. I'd still rather not have to deal with the blasted season but it's more just a mild loathing rather than an all out hatred from every fiber of my bean.


Usually I don't like being a Debby-Downer, but I hate snow.
Hate it.
HATE!
I've met a few people recently (and by 'a few' I mean most of Boise) who absolutely LOVE snow and Winter and cold.
It sickens me greatly.
So here is my list of why I don't like winter.

1-People don't know how to drive in the snow. Once the fluffy white stuff starts coming down, they turn into morons and create havoc on any road they just so happen to be on.

2-It's cold. I can't get warm ever, and the cold makes me need to pee SO bad!!!

3-It's wet.

4-My car decides to be sickly.

5-The cold makes my windshield crack. Which I wouldn't have a problem with if that stupid pick up truck hadn't so rudely flipped a rock at my windshield and chip it!




No comments: