Thursday

I've decided a few things

First!
I've decided that I am going to start posting more often. I know I used to be religious at this thing before I found Tumblr...well more like submitted all I am to Tumblr. But since I've been reading this blog, I've slowly started having the desire to blog again. To just liberate myself by writing whatever is on my mind. To continue with my anti-themed (and probably anti-climactic) blog and just tell the world (or just Lindsey) what has been going on in my life.

Second:
There will be more pictures.
maybe for Throwback Thursday...I think I will start with that, considering today is Thursday and all.
maybe for "this is what I've done this week...or just today"
maybe for the sake of fortuity. Just like the good ol' days.

Third:
That's pretty much it.
So.
Yeah.
I'll get posting.

No comments: