Sunday

So I don't usually do this...

But my outfit was just way too cute NOT to blog about.

I'm not a frugal shopper, by any means.

My mom can attest to this.
So I'm not going to tell you about all the great deals I got on these clothes, because there weren't any.

Except the shrug. 
Got it for like $10 at Old Nave.

Top: Maurices $24 

Pants: Maurices $42

TOMS: Tradehome $45
Now before you go off on me for spending so much on canvas shoes, let me just tell you that I gave shoes just like mine to some kid in Africa (or somewhere) who reallllly needed them.
I'm a good person. Really.

100% awesome: half of my dad, half of my mom.
"Oh, so lady-like." -My mom. Sultan of Sarcasm.
So cute, right? 
and kinda clashy?
That's how my whole wardrobe is.
I like it.
Because it's not too clashy,
just enough.

AAAAAAAnyway. 
See ya.

2 comments:

Beautiful_Disaster ♫ said...

LOVE IT!!
I also have that shrug from old navy but it's just gray.
You're adorable.

Unknown said...

LOVE IT.
miss you.