Tuesday

Quotes and things...

"Stories want a beginning, middle and end, maybe not always in that order though." -Ry 1000+6

"First things first, the dead have never rested, they wait to be remembered. Anticipating future souls, things that have been unsaid. I'll only realize later why they were unsaid, my foresight is rarely a premonition. Art rules principles, restrictions, punishment. Alive and well. Dead and gone." -Marv

"I'm not so easy to forgive, but harder to forget." -The Graduate

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck


"Being upset never made me happy." -Angela Fraser


"Individuals compose society, society should not compose individuals." Recreating Gender Stereoptypes

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength. -Eric Hoffer

No comments: