Wednesday

Just a Neat li'l Thing...

I've been looking at my stats for my blog recently and since I started my blog in October 2009, I've had 341 veiws. So, I got curious and found out the traffic sources to my blog. Some were from Facebook, which is not surprising since I have a link from my FB page. Some were from friend's blogs, and some were from random places on the web. Like Russia in particular. I'm flattered. I thought that was pretty neat that I have Russians looking at my blog, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks Russia!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I was from somewhere cool, so you could say that someone from "......" looks at your blog!

LauraHurst said...

Like, "I have someone from Dayton, Idaho looking at my blog. Crazy!"?

Lindsey said...

i find it slightly creepy that russians are looking at your blog...