Friday

I know, I know

I've been terrible at updating this blog for the last...well, since I found Tumblr (shameless promotion).
Here's all that has been going on with me in the last few months:

I actually started dating that boy who moved to Boise...and broke up with him about a week later. Over the phone. Classy, I know, but Facebook chat just wasn't cutting it for me.

Back to work.
Back to Boise a week later to pick Andrew up from the airport! I seriously love that boy!
...then More work.
I went to Salt Lake on a whim and met a few new boys...had a, shall we say, magical time with one of them. (I'm going out with him tomorrow. Holla!)

NO MORE WORK!
I finally had enough and just quit! Actually, I gave my two weeks notice, and then ended up working like 4 more days. But that's okay, I now have money to pay my phone bill.

Allison and I went to Pocatello and played with two cute boys all weekend. It was awesome! (Pics to follow) We went to the bodies exhibit in the museum in Idaho Falls. I've never been so excited in the name of science! Amazing! We had tour guide Garret there to, not only give us hints and tidbits about the exhibits, but also share my intense LOVE and admiration for the human body. My excitement was comparable to that of seeing the lights on Temple Square at Christmas time. Also, like a kid in a candy store.

Had a GDO with the family in Boise...got a few skirts for the mish...Andrew just "randomly" showed up, and I had Alli with me still so pretty much we just hung out while my sisters and mom did their thing. Had lunch at Tucano's. There are some pretty cute boys who work there...I'm totally going back.

Where I'm at now: I moved back to Juniper Tuesday. It hasn't been too bad...I've mostly been reading my scriptures in my down time. I should be doing that right now, actually. If I'm going to finish before I leave in 19 days.

19 days?!
Holy crap.
That's soon.
Panic.
AH!

Got my flu shot. Never had one before, and only had the flu once. If I get the flu this year, I'm totally blaming it on the shot and calling it a hoax.

Also, I got my recommend! I'm temple ready! I'm going on Wednesday at 6pm with my mom and dad, my bishop and his wife, and my best friend and Wifey, Celia. AH! Commitment! This is either going to make me or break me. I'm the most fickle person I know. I wouldn't be surprised if I backed out right now. Or, actually, like 2 minutes before I'm supposed to go garment shopping.

It's not just a new point in my life, it's a whole new lifestyle! I'm committing to the thing I hate most, and that's change!

Excuse me while I go have an anxiety attack now...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

If I can do it...You can do it!!! I Love you!!