Tuesday

And another lazy day...

My life has been lazy since I moved back out to Juniper. If I got paid for being on Facebook and Tumblr, I would be a rich b* right now. I would also have a lot of overtime. 


Brad and I went into Burley today and got grain. 
But that only took a few hours. 
We played "Over to Top" (you know, the movie with Sylvester Stalone as an arm wrestling truck driver who suddenly has to take care of his preppy son who he's never met before...).

I got some movies from the RedBox. 
"Soul Surfer" and "Winter in Wartime"
I hope they're good. 
I'll be a little disappointed if the war one isn't, anyway. I don't have really high hopes for the other.

I'm going to the temple tomorrow...I honestly have not felt so right about something, as far as I can remember, in my life.
I'm no longer on the fence about the mission, but I'm still hugging it. At least I know that my decision to go to the temple is right.

I've been missing Allison really bad these last few days...to the point of bawling my eyes out, honestly.
I want to spend the rest of my life with her and Andrew. 
But, I know, life must go on. 
I'm not done with them though, that's for sure.
We're growing old together. I'll be sure of that.

I'm seriously debating moving to Italy. 
Sometime in my life. I just need to have money to get there.
Also, knowledge of the language would be helpful...
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Here are a couple pictures I found today:


Boob nom

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you to be Sister Hurst!!!!