Thursday

In case you were wondering:

Who Am I...

I am...the daughter of a dairy farmer.
I want...to be with everyone I love.
I have...a full tummy.
I wish...money wasn't the center of everything.
I hate...being in limbo.
I fear....people watching/judging me.
I hear.........my free music from Taco Bell.
I search...for true happiness.
I wonder...if people have pure intentions, or are just telling me what I want to hear.
I regret...nothing.
I love...having no worries.
I Rarely....get to see my nieces.
I always...put things off until the last minute.
I usually....listen to music.
I am not...happy right now.
I dance...all the time. 
I sing...my words in regular conversation.
I never...go to bed without checking blogs and facebook.
I sometimes...ignore people when they text me.
I cry...when I get really, super mad..
I am not always...serious. In fact, I'm rarely serious.
I lose...pens.
I am confused....by the words that come out of Doreen's mouth.
I need... a good cuddle sesh with someone I really like.
I should...go to bed.

No comments: