Tuesday

Today,


at this book store/coffee shop,
(Say 'hi' to Brad.)

Catie and I were getting cremosas (that's Italian for 'cream soda') Alice, the proprietor, had Mumford & Sons playing. I, being the one who HAS to know the artist of songs playing (mostly if they sound familiar, or if I like the song) said, "This is Mumford and Sons". Alice heard me and was a bit surprised. Turns out she really loves them and that whole genre. She loves finding new music that is not mainstream. (She's hipster like that). So, using my [limited] knowledge of that type of music, remembered that I had a lot of it just sitting on my external hard drive from Matta. 
So I told her I'd make her a list. 
I hope I have my hard drive here AND that I have a lot of what she's looking for.
That would be real cool. 

2 comments:

Janeen Johnson said...

Isn't that the most lovely shop? I never met Alice, but I did meet her husband.

Lindsey said...

hi brad!