Thursday

Listy list for Alice

So, as I posted earlier, I told my barista I would make a list of non-mainstream musical artists for her. I decided to share it with you:


  • Eisley
  • Band of Horses
  • Guster
  • Noah and the Whale
  • Damien Rice
  • Fiona Apple
  • Jack's Mannequin
  • The Format
  • The Hush Sound
  • The Avett Brothers
  • Tegan and Sara
  • Sufjan Stevens 
  • Rooney
  • Phantom Planet
  • Rogue Wave
  • Fun.
  • Fleet Foxes
  • Landon Pigg
  • She & Him
  • Arcade Fire
  • A Fine Frenzy
  • He is We
  • Feist
  • Phoenix
  • The Polyphonic Spree
  • Matt Nathanson 
  • Mae
  • Joshua Radin 
  • Keane
  • Kate Nash
  • Adelle
  • Iron & Wine
  • Imogen Heap
  • Antony and the Johnsons
  • Bon Iver
  • Spondee 
  • Josh Ritter
  • Cake (I know they're kind of not non-mainstream, but everyone needs Cake in their collection.)
Welp, that's it for now...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i realyl love you blog.
also, i love to comment on every post.
sometimes multiple times.
i also love...
Band of Horses
Jack's Mannequin (duh.)
The Format
Phantom Planet (mostly just california)
Matt Nathanson
Mae (LOVE LOVE LOVE)
Adelle
Cake
i still want the jason cd...