Friday

here are some updates

im still without a computer. its done i just need to pay 120 bucks to get it back. so im on my phone. as you can tell by the terrible grammar its not working too well for me.
i realized im starting to like my job. well not so much like as not mind it.
cute boy was hired and hes fun to talk to so thats a bonus.
jeff in the deli found out im going on a mission and acted a little sad about it. which of course makes me sad. i love that kid
i got my new vans today. 20 dollars from hot topic. score. i also got my new curling iron. double score. using that one tomorrow i just need to take better care of it. the thing is so top heavy its kind of hard to control.

i miss mine wifey lindsey allison and pretty much everyone else including zach. especially zach.
pretty much thats it..oh i got extentions. they look gooood. pictures up when i can. anyyyyywhoooo im falling asleep and this lack of proper grammar is bothering me. gotta work at 6.
kthanxbye

No comments: