Monday

Had a great night!

I had the day off, so I was able to go to FHE. I was kind of late (there may have been a huge sale at Idaho Watersports), but Brad (who was riding with Firkins) arranged it so I could meet up with them down the road.
I'm so glad, too. I loved riding with those boys! They hilarious and NOT complete douchebags! I was cramped in the back of Firkins' Dakota with Tanner, but all is good. I was happy. We went caving out at Baker Caves. I didn't know they existed, and I didn't know it was Mark Baker that discovered them. Crazy. I went to school with his kids (douches.) {Sidenote: I want Shari's right now} I played Indiana Jones and was exploring as much as my thighs and extremely tight pants would let me. Then, in one of the caves, they built a fire and we roasted hot dogs. Pretty sure I inhaled enough smoke to equal 4 bonfires, but it was so much fun! [except for the spiders everywhere. grosssssss.] I'm going to have all sorts of bruises on my knees in the morning. The only sad part is Sam (my oldest brother, who I love and miss like crazy!) texted me and asked if I was free to get ice cream. SAD DAY! I miss him so much, and so every opportunity I can get to see him, I try to take. Too bad I was out in the middle of the desert with the branch. And I told him that. So he asked why I was in the middle of nowhere with a branch. I said "warding off wolverines." I didn't get a response on that one.....

No comments: