Tuesday

Let's see here...

Been a while, hasn't it?
Well...low down time.

I got a job. 
I work in the bakery at Smith's in Burley.
It's tough! I'd almost rather work on the dairy.
I said almost.

Umm....I had Friday off so I decided to go to Boise.
I played all day!!
I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to, 
but we can't always get what we want.
Like the fact that I wanted to stay all weekend.
But had to work the next day.
Bummer.

Saturday night after work
(I really wanted to go hot tubbing but, alas, I did not get to)
Catie, Josh and I went to dinner at the Canton.
Lindsey was driving through so she stopped to say hello.
And also to help me eat my derner.
Pull out.
{I love her. Just love her!}
We had a jolly time..
She left.
We went home.
Then to the local Wal-Mart.
Where we saw Forrest.
He was looking for his date.
Not, A date, his date.
apparently the kid's got game, or something?
Idk.
But she ran and hid from him and he was looking for her. 
Then he found her, so we followed them around. 
All sneaky like.
Only we weren't very stealthy.
I got my Reester Eggs and then we left.

Sunday: I had to work @ 11:30 to close, 
so I didn't get to go to church.
Sucky deal. 
I don't like working on Sundays.
And then, I had to go in at 6 Monday morning.
Slooowest day of my life. 
Brad and Jerica showed up as I was getting off work.
So I took Jer to Jared's 
and Brad and I went to Twin with Catie.
I ♥ Costco.
and the toy store..
I found some great hats.



This is my favorite.
There were more, but they are on Catie's phone. 

After we got back from Twin, Brad and I jumped over to Declo to meet for FHE
We went to Twin. 
Again. 
Nazzcart, baby!
First time I've ever driven a go-cart.
I had soo much fun!
First heat: Jordan (aka Texas) lapped me.
4 times!
He's so proud of himself. 
Because he beat a girl who was new to the sport.
Brava, Jordan. Well done.
He was pretty boss though, I have to admit.
Forth heat (my second race): I was doing good...in second place
Got passed up by a few people, no big.
Went to pass Mark (branch pres.)
And he slammed into me.
Bruised my ankle, and now it hurts all the way up.
So I got passed him. And eventually got to where I could pass him again
So I did. And he slammed into me even harder this time. 
Brutal.
And then someone was having trouble, and it made everyone stop.
and of course I was the last to show up, so I was the last to go.
meaning that Mark beat me. 
Jerk.

It was so much fun though!
Great night! 
And I'm not as sore as I thought I would be.
Although I am sore...

No comments: