Friday

Shirking my Duties

(ha! duty...) I've realized that since I got my other blog I've kind of been neglecting this one. I don't want to turn into the Laura Jordan's of the world and not post for months and months, (love you Lar!) So here is the update.

Since I last posted, I've moved home to the po-dunkocity of Juniper, Idaho. (Not Alaska.) Since then, I've done...wait for it...NOTHING! The highlight of my week was a boy's basketball game at my old alma mater. They lost. Shocking. I did get to see a lot of my little homies though, so that was totally worth it. Also, I thought Braun Baker graduated like 2 years ago. He's still kickin' it at ol' Declo High School. Weird.

I did get some things accomplished today. I got all my crap together and into
storage. Well, almost all of it. And by storage I mean the trailer house next door that used to be occupied by the Mexicans that used to work for us.

After that, I got all gussied up because I was going to go into Malta and visit a few of my former teachers. That didn't happen, so I took pictures instead. Enjoy!!


Don't my eyelashes look AMAZING today??

No comments: