Friday

LOGAN!!!

Not the place.
The girl.
Logan is one of my best friends of all time!!
This girl is amazing! and we owe it all to her mom, who is equally just as awesome!!!
If it wasn't for Logi, I would still have fun, but let's be serious, not NEAR as much fun as I do with her around.
A huge reason why we're even friends is because she's so chill.

A little tidbit about me is that I tend to have different groups of friends that, when merged, don't get along as well as I hope.
But with Logi, she gets along with pretty much everyone ever! And that's a huge deal to me! She's always there for me. She's going to be Aunt Gogi to my kids. (we've discussed it.)


First thing she thought of me though was "Freak!"

Wanna know why? Well I'll tell you. This bag-o-douche named Jared Monzello invited her to the movies later that night, and I'll admit, dude's pretty good looking, so I'm not surprised she totally went for it. But after he left, I turned to her and said "He's a creep, I wouldn't go if I were you." Enter "Freak!" comment...Turns out I was right, but she found out the hard way...well, not exactly the hard way, but she still found out for herself what I was talking about.


Anyways, she's one of the best things in my life right now.

Last night, for her birthday, we went to the Brad Paisley concert. It was AMAZING!! We saw


Easton Corbin ♥

Steel Magnolia,
(Josh Thompson was there, but we skipped him to go eat at the Ram, sooo good.)




Justin Moore


and Darius Rucker.

It was so much fun!
Here's Brad's mascot and opening acts ♥

Everyday is a party...especially with Logan around!!!

...oh yeah, and we're twins.

1 comment:

courtney said...

hi there - you dont know me but I am trying to dig up some information about this Jared Monzello guy - my sister in law is dating him now and NOBODY in the family or immediate friends like him. Would you please let me know about your friends experience with him? We're really wondering what is making this guy so creepy and douchy. email me at courtneyandzac@gmail.com. Thanks!!!