Tuesday

Just a thought for the day...

So, I just got done reading Lindsey's latest posts on her blog....she's slacking BIG TIME!! She made it a goal to write everyday. Her last post was September 3rd. It is now September 7. (Happy Birthday, Mom!!) (I should call her) Anyways, Lindsey needs some butt kicking because I'm an avid follower, and if she doesn't post, then there is nothing to avidly follow! Here's her blog address to the few of you who know what mine is:

Just in case you wanted to know.

kthanxbye ^_^

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

brat.

Lindsey said...

Anyways, Lindsey needs some butt kicking because I'm an avid follower, and if she doesn't post, then there is nothing to avidly follow!


i resally wish there werent a picture limit!
because who wants to just read words.
i am in love with me and i want everyone to see pictures of me always.
hahaha kidding.
kind of.
you know that i know not everyone loves me as much as i do, but still.