Wednesday

hey hey do you wanna be famous?

I decided I'm going to blog everyday about someone in my life, past and present, that i just really appreciate! (I was thinking maybe i should do some about people i dislike, but that's too depressing.) SO, i've come up with this idea all by myself.

okay, so i got this inspiration from one of the best things in my life: Lindsey Oakes!!




Or Homecow.
or magical trevor (still don't know the story about that one..)
or slore. whatever you want to call her.
She's my BFF or whatever.
She was the first friend I had (other than the incredible Laura Jordan) when I moved up to Les Bois.


Linds and Lar at good ol' Merritts


Granted it took 5 months for her to find me.
The only reason she even started talking to me is because she was my visiting teacher at the time. (She only ever visit taught me once.)
But here's how a portion of our conversation went:
Lindsey: "You're funny. We should be friends."
Me: "srsly."

anyways, she's the funniest person ever. She's always there when i need a good laugh, and she's the funnest person to go on adventures with. srsly. i love this girl.



Probably one of the funnest bonfires ever!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
this is so nice of you!
i freakin love you!!!!!
although im a little upset..
you couldnt have picked some GOOD pics of me to put on here???
i mean srsyl,
if youre gonna flaunt me,
then freakin flaunt a GOOD picture that makes people WANT to know me!
not shun away thinkin 'buzz your girlfriend...WOOF!'

LauraHurst said...

shut up. you love it.

Lindsey said...

o.m.g. "The only reason she even started talking to me is because she was my visiting teacher at the time. (She only ever visit taught me once.)"
you should really feel honored for this...youre the only person ive EVER v.t.ed.
whaaaaat???